Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our Event.
Data protection is of a great importance to the management of Örli Försztivál, so we have highlighted the parts we consider important in order to provide you with detailed information about your rights and how we use the data that you have provided.
You can visit the Örli Försztivál website without providing any personal data. If you wish to use the service presented through the website, it may be necessary for us to process your personal data. We will need to obtain consent from any person concerned.
In any case, the processing of personal data must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By doing so, we wish to inform our prospective participants about the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. In addition, those involved will be informed of their rights through this Data Handling notice.
These policies was originally written in Hungarian. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Hungarian versions, the Hungarian version shall prevail.
THE PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING:
- The purpose of the registration of users is by voluntarily providing personal data to enable the data handler to offer the data subject content or services which due to the nature of the case can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons may change their personal data that they have provided at any time during registration or delete them completely from the database of the data handler if needed.
- Part of this information (Civil Name, Date of Birth) remains in the possession of the Data Handlers. "Nationality" will be displayed under the "Participants" section of the website or on the badge if consent is given through the process of registration.
STORING OF DATA:
- The data handler should provide information at any time about the personal data stored for the request of any person concerned. In addition, the data handler should at the request or indication of the data subject, rectify or erase personal data where there is no legal obligation to store them.
- The end of the storage period is the end of the 60th day following the closing date of the Event. If the storage period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in according to the law.
- On behalf of the organisers of the Örli Försztivál: József Balogh, Attila Bársony and Ádám Gellért.
- The Örli Försztivál website uses text files (cookies) stored via your web browser to provide a more user-friendly service to our website users, which would not be possible without using the cookie settings. Cookies allow our system to recognise users of our website, making it easier for them to use it.
- Users can prevent the storage of cookies from our website at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on their web browser. Likewise, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via the web browser or any other software. In this case, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
GENERAL DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE:
- The website of Örli Försztivál collects general data and information whenever a user or the automated system uses the website. This data and information are stored in the server log files and the organisers of Örli Försztivál do not draw any conclusions about the data subjects.
- This is necessary in order to:
- Ensure that the content of the website is transmitted correctly,
- Ensure that the website's content and advertisements run optimally,
- Ensure the long-term viability of the information technology systems and website,
- Ensure that if needed the information could be provided to the law enforcement authorities which would be necessary to prosecute a cyber-attack.
- The organisers of the Örli Försztivál will statistically analyse the data and information collected anonymously, in order to enhance its data protection and security. The anonymous data in the server log files are stored separately from the personal data provided by the user.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA PROVIDER:
- Every person concerned has a right guaranteed by the European legislator:
- To be informed about the processing of their personal data concerning them,
- To be informed of the personal data stored and to request a copy of that information,
- To be informed about the transfer of their data to third parties,
- To obtain from the data handler, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to them,
- To obtain from the data handler, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning them,
- To obtain from the data handler, without undue delay, the restriction of personal data concerning them,
- To receive the personal data provided to the data handler in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- To withdraw their consent given of processing their personal data at any time.
- In order to exercise their rights, the data subject may at any time contact the organisers of the Örli Försztivál by e-mail at [email protected].